CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bad Dream....



yesss bad dream! i was suffering from bad dreams recently....i want to get these bad dreams off muh mind! can u guyz imagine??same dreams throughout the whole week..!! weird righttt??
i shud have dreamt of something impressive instead.. but that didnt happen on me.. *saddening*
is this a sign of stg???i've no idea, but it juz made me felt so unnatural...looks like stg's gonna happen on me? or mayb i think too much???

hahhahaa ookokok..ppl will say this to me :" oh cmon, its juz a dream....JUZ A DREAM!!!!" okay.. but the prob is, this has been happening for like more than 5 days.... n is like the same dream...oh my god!!!! dream is like fairy tale isnt it?? the feeling is like we're living in a fairy tale life... where we can get wtv we want n etc etc.....wad sort of life...., good, bad, full of happiness, no obstacles n blablabla...the list goes on.....
anyw, deal with it..maybe i shudnt have thought so much bout the dream..juz let it be?yeahh.. maybe.. lolss.. is not like the dreamz gonna come true... it is definitely NOT gonna come true.. =X
since it is soo..scary..lolss...

i shud feel contended in a way... okay although my life is lack of stg which is quite important *i think* , but i do have my loving family n friendsss with me...=) so a smile on my face shud be up!!! =) guess everyone goes thru diff experience, in order to live a happiee life.. =) at least i have my mum, dad, broz, sista to love meeeeE!! oh not to miss out, my lovey dovey friendss as well!!! especially my college mates, my high school mates n uni mates!!!=D
seee?thats why, when i thought back wad i've suffered in the past, that doesnt really matter anymore.... maybe god wanted me to suffer all these b4 i achieve everything..? *i believe in god, believe in fate, cause fate decides everything, n somehow it wins eventually* so, that person popping out infront of me is somehow fated......=S seeing that person in an odd time shocked me off seriously.....anyw its over, so i have to take it and carry on with muh happening life =)
or maybe that was the reason why i kept dreaming of these kinda ewwwwwwy stuffs?hahaha wtv... =) im happiee now!! so i shud stay happieee n forget bout those unncessary thoughtss..



again! random pictsss!!! whoOohHOoo, my blog is full of wordss for the past few posts, so now, pictsss to make it more interesting!!!enjoy!





remains a SMiLE all the time... =) im sure there are ppl hu care!!!!!!!



my beloved ah boi!! who brightens my day!!!!!



thats me n mummmmy!<3>



0 comments: