CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

WeLcOme Back, PweeenCesssszzz!!!

hey peeeeppss! my blogging mood is back..i've been reading mny mny friendss blog lately.. and thats why im so tempted to update my blog..=)
hmmm i guess everyone must be wondering huz the pweeeencesszzz im referring to right???
obviously not me lols..its da princess hu has juz came back from melb for hols =) that explains the title..=)
so let me briefly introduce this princesss...shez...forever the princess...the princess of the family.... *yes yes im emphasizing on the word PRINCESSSSSSSSS* she has always been the princess of the family....hehhee well i guess im the 2nd princess.. *ahem ahem* eh im the youngest in the family kay, bukan princess , then wad?hehehe.. *not physically but the way they treat me.. * dun misundstd..*
so huz the sheeee??? well, she my sista.... a caring sista?yeahh.. sometimess..LOls..
ever since she left for further studies, everyone in the family misses her sooooo much??? hehehe yeah i undstd this feeling, im sure my parents will be miss me like hell if i have gone for further studiess...=)
on the 24th of june, the date where she arrived =) hehehe haven been seeing her for ages already!!! * actually time flies, she left on feb, in a blink of an eye, shez back here already...for hols, fyi. *
the worst thing is that...she woke me up EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!! which was around 7 stg! omggg...can u guys imagine that!!!????!!! nvm, still i went back to slep but i couldnt get back to my dreammm...=S *a sweeeeeeeeeet dreammm with my ethan...* arghhhh!! and therefore i had to wake up n join her for breakfast....=S
but anyw, she managed to buy my GIFT and so im satisfied..hehehe..not revealing wad she has bought me... =)
reasons why i never blog for agessss....:
1. went out almost everyday with the so called princess..... honestly, i only went out twice with my friendss since hols started...everyone of them has their own activities..not for me to bother..=S
2. been lazy-ing around doing NOTHINg!!!
3. wake up at 1 sstg everyday... * dun shoot me pls, cmon, hols okayy!!!! after 13th of july i dun have the chance to enjoy anymoreeee....forgive me..=) *
4. "chasing" heart of greed"
5. chasing fated to love you... * im so goonnaa die waiting for each ep to release...=S "

since the so called princess is back, each of the family member is treating her more like a princess..=S *ehh i dun want to serve u , im not a maid..LOls...* hope that happens on me too =D
one thing i noticed bout my sis, she didnt really change, as in physically...hahaha still the same old sis.... THE VAIN POT like forever....=O omg..this gurl is really vain i tell u!!! the photos have proven how vain she is...but is good in the sense that her "good" habit benefits me in a way......*nyeknyeknyek* but i have to admit that my taste is no longer BAD..no tomboy yiwei anymoreee....more ladylike...kekekekekke.. credits shud be given to the princesss la.. =)

since shez back for a month, my mum decided to bring US out for shopppinggg... unfortunately i didnt manage to buy the thingsss i wanted to buy...=S *guess its better to go out with my friendssss....*
another note, we had delicous food too.. grandma cooked yummy-licious food for all of us..prolly for the princessss..hehehee..
went out for dinner tooo... and celebrated the princess's belated 21st birthday...
a small yet memorable birthday =)
next i'll let the picts do the talking... =)
went to pyramid for lunch n shopping, gurls fav huh???
*camwhore*




thats me and the princesss
miss pweeencesss yiling ho







princess's belated 21st birthday!!!




her birthday cake =)
choco mud cake! yummmyyy yummmmyy!

















we had buffet dinner in KL hilton..hehehe..
finally a pict of the 4 of us......
top left : me, big bro
bottom left : the princess, 2nd bro














thats all for this post!!! =)
p/s thats me new look, sucky huh...=S

0 comments: