CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Outing =)


thats's baby genie!!! isnt she adorable??owhhh.. shez only 3 months old..
fyi, shez not my puppy but my aunt's =)
but i still think that my storm boi is cuter..hehehe...anyw they have their own "cuteness"


thats me and baby genie!!!
*ignore my horrible lips , pls.*



next, outing with my pet brother! *ahem, hez not my bf kay...*
we haven been seeing each other for agess.. so..i decided to call him out for...lunch.. more like a movie actually.. hahaahahaha
we watched "wanted" no comment for this movie...
i dun really like this kinda action movie...violent scene...scary..shocking..LOls
but anyw, i was so nice to compensate with my pet brother..hehehe...

these are the few picts we took on that day =)
*i suck in almost every picture... =S *









0 comments: