CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time Flies.



A month passed in a blink of an eye... everything's happenning so fast... 24 hours a day is "so-not-enough" for me..
my sis came back on the 24th of june.. n today, its 24th of july...!!!! has she made good use of her one month here in msia??hahaha i hope so..
n for now, i guess shez prolly in the plane already........ at this moment, i feel so so so miserable.. i duno whats going on with me.. not stress, not sleepy, not angry...im juz emo for no reason.. =S

im basically imagining wad would happen on me if it so happens that im going for further studies next year.. how would the feeling be when im flying ALONE without anyone guiding me the check in stuffs and all..., which lane to go, where the departure hall is n bla bla bla....*fyi, im the youngest in the family, so im pretty dependent.. *
OMG!!!!!! how am i gonna deal with everything all BY MYSELF!!!!! arghhh, i dun dare to think wad would happen on me when everyone's saying goodbye and good luck to me.. =S
the feeling is unbearable.. i guess i'll prob CRY non stop...LOls.. sounds like a baby yehh??hahahahaha yeahh oh well, its due to the reason that im the youngest in the family.. so..hehehee.. alil bit pampered...=D *bear with me plsss... * okay, i know sometimes i behave like a young kid infront of my friendssss... sorrriiiee!!*

my sis is suffering from home sick.. like all the time.. n i guess i would be like her starting from next year.. thats if.... i can successfully transfer to any uniz in aussiee... *not gonna state which uni cause im really blur nowww.. =S
but i guess thats not the first time for me to actually leave home hehehe.. i've been to certain places with my high school mates..ermm its more like class trip.. *is this counted as leave home?? prob not right.. since im only few days away.. hahahaa*
the feeling will be totally diff compared to the times where we study in overseas...its like.. TOTALLY DIFFERENT....
hehehe, i know how dependent i am, i know how soft i am..., and i know how BLUR i am.. *my sis said im very blur.. and i kinda admit it..hahahahahaa.. * this has proven that how dependent i am ALL THE TIME...
and that explains how much im gonna miss my family tooo.. altho i have 2 *cookie-monster* bros, who love to snatch my foood.., but at times they do love me.. *i guesss...*

yeah so basically im having this kinda feeling ever since my sis left.. =S
anyw, hope she enjoys her life back there.. !!! ehh sis, i know ur hunting for "those-kinda-ppl" like i do in msia.. hahahahaa so wish u all the best ya...!!!
best of luck for both of us..hahahahahhaa!!!! oh well, there are ppl waiting for u there right.. keep ur options open.., hahaha and one more thing, no more high requirementss!!! =)
next thing, who's gonna help me in assignment next timeeee???='( sobsss.. i would be all alone there.....with 4 walls in my room, dreaming all day long doing nothing.. ouchhh.. tat kinda feeling hurts alot right.. but...i know..thats part of growing isnt it??hehehee...
okay, i'll deal with it next timeee.. =)
here are few picts that i've taken with my sis =)
do we look alike?some ppl say yes, some say no.. =)
anyw, u all judge!!! =) hahahahahaha...







0 comments: