CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter!


yeah! easter break has officially started!!:) im freeeee from assignments for....few days i guess.. but hu caress! i just hand in 2 assignments and did 1 test yest.. :S so so so so stresssseddd!! thank god, that hectic moment has finally over.. more to come, i know.. but plss plss plss let me go hyper for a few days first!! :)

so today's good friday, all shops are close i supposed.. no shopping for me :S damn! im dying to shop! i cant wait to grab cheapieeee stufffss!!! my darlingsss have to teman me :D:D

anyhow, ntg much to update recently.. since i was at home for the past few dayssss.. the latest outing was elsie's bday.. picts are processing in fb.. :) so do visit my fb :) :)


thats all, happiee easter!!! hope everyone of u celebrates the 1 week break to the maxxx!!



XOXO.
this is wad i found in melb central :) :)

0 comments: