CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Shoutout.!



this post is specially dedicated to my beloved MUMMY whoz currently in msia !!! :)

my dearest mummy, happieee xx bday! i know u dun like to reveal ur age, so i shall put it xx insteadd :) :) hehe anyw, u still look young as usual, dont look like ur age either.. hehehe thats wad ppl always say right?heheee.. oh well thats the fact actually :D

this is the first time for me not celebrating ur bday with u, OMG this is soo strange for me.. i've been celebrating with u for 19 yrs already, and now im soo not used to the feeling.. goshh.. anyhooo,mummy i want to apologise to u for celebrating with u this yr,but at least i did sent a bday wish to u ..hehee its the heart that counts right mummy :D
hope u had a great dinner with daddy, da ge, er ge and my 2 grandmothers.. :D
rmbr to get a diamond ring from daddy!! hahahahaa!!!


lastly, stay healthy and happie always okiee? :D


dun worry bout me, im doing fine here.. is just that studies has become moree stressssss.. i mean it.. its super stresss.. zzzz
anyw, will try to work EXTRA hard..:P


below are 3 perfect picts i found in muh album.. :D
thats mummy, the bday gurl with her beloved storm boi :)
thats me and mummmy!!!




loveeeeeee u alwaysssssssss!!!! <3>
take careeee!!!!
omg i really misssss my long long hair hell loadss.. :S


0 comments: