CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Home Alone......


sighhh....wondering why i feel so lonely at home.. parents, sis n big bro had gone to melbourne..left yest evening.. yet i was at ee teng's hse singing karaoke...kinda bad rightt?n when i came home this afternoon.. my hse is.. empty...(other than my grandma n muh maid..) at that moment.. i can feel the lonelinesssss.....i miss my parents n my sister sooo sooo sooo muchhh!!! family means soo much to me., all of a sudden.. hmmm anyw.. there's ntg i can do, other than to miss them...=S

i want to hold a partiiieeee!! but whennn???huz freee to entertain meee??i guess everyone has their own activities since today is only the 4th day of cny.... ppl are bz visiting each other, coussieez gambling..., receiving ang paos all day long......soo how am i going to organise a parttiee?damn shiiiittt!!! hehehe maybe i shud have gone to aussie in the first place.. hahaha.. thought everything is going to be fine...but...now it is soo out of my expectationss...!!! damn! damn! damn!


okay anyw....i got a bad news to share with everyone.. my 2 darlingz died like nobody's biz until my daddie found out on the 1st day of chinese new year!!!! n my mum didnt want to let me know since that day is the most important day for chinesee... n so i got this news only like.. 2 days ago.. i was total shocked...tears began to flow like a river..non stop...*sobssss*


okay, frankly speaking..., i hardly care bout them ever since i shifted...(im really sorrieee bout that) plus, i leave everything for my maid....oh goodness.. dun u guyz think that im pretty evil??=S i dun mean to be so cruel actually.. but somehow i got this stupid thought.. which is..."tortoise dun die easily, it can be very independent" n so i hardly care.. maybe i'll take a look at them once in a blue moon......=(


i regret for not taking care of them, not changing the water frequently, not feeding them everyday...=( wad sort of owner i am???sighh.. maybe i shud have free them in the first place.. n so they can live happily in the lake... rather than to suffer in the small lil aquarium!!!!! i wonder why daddie doesnt allow me to put them in the pond!!!!!????!!! whyyyy!! they can have a betta place to swim though.. anyw, itz all my fault.. i shudnt blamed anyone since it happened already.. =(
no point crying over spilt milk....
wad is done is done....=(


another thing is that... i think ee teng is right.. the death of the 2 darlingz represents a bad sign...
i can predict that something bad is gonna happen..either on me..or maybe my family.. or maybe.. anyone huz related to meee....
anyw something bad has already happened on mee...=S sth really really bad n super sad-ening..


everything went so wrong suddenly.. i got lectured by one of my friend.. okay fine.. i dun mind bout that.. i got this lesson from that person..:"" dun expect ppl to treat u good or appreciate u, if u treat them good"" basically itz dun hope for any in returns..
i've experienced thiss for a million times already..yesss....i always treat that person good.. but somehow i guess that person dun appreciate me at all...=S


until now, it hasnt changed.. that case is still happening on me.. is this considered as a bad sign?to me itz a YES!!i dun want to be so stupid anymoreee...no point doing so mny worthless things to a bullshitter.... i juz hope everything will be fine b4...ermmm...next week?yeahh...
anyw.. that person will neva view my blog.. since my blog is having some prob..shittt!




wake up and dun be so stupid anymoreee...hyw!!
im happiee being myself...


*okay i will try to change my bad habittt...*(not for the sake of uuu!)
hope u change too...or maybe im juz a stupid n silly gurl to u....
everything dun care dun care...fine! =) since u dun care, no point for me to care... after all i think other ppl are way betta than "YOu"
so much effort i've put in to remain this friendship..unfortunately it doesnt work.. so lets take it as im being stupid all the time.. =S
anyw, i have mny friends out there....=) losing u..is not a big deal =D
stay strong!!!


b4 to 2 of them left to heaven....
a happiee family got ruined by me.. =(




to my dearrr darlingzz.... hope both of u are living happily in heaven now... do bless all the human beings n living creatures okay...

i wholeheartedly love 4 of themm 4eva n eva... =)

also, for those hu are leaving soon...for further studies...,good luck n all the best !!!!!

0 comments: