CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Farewell Lunch =)
for everyone's information..the one leaving is certainly not mee..but...my sis.....
okay sorry for the late post.. i was bz for the past few dayss.. until yesterday..all of them left and im currently a loner now...gonna be a loner for 10 days?yeahh or more than that.=(

anyw...on 6th of february..i followed my sis to pyramid, to meet up her friend, harris.. n then we had lunch together at sushi groove... (yeahh i purposely changed it font colour cause it suits the restaurant) again, we had delicious food...i ordered unagi..oh yummm yummm!!!=) *slurp*
didnt manage to take a pict of the food we ordered..since the camera was with my sis...hmmm..anyw my sis's friend yessica was working as a waitress there, n so they met up..n i was asked to be the "camera-gurl" for that particular day...=) i was pretty okay with that, but i didnt get the chance to take pict of myself..=S

after that....we had ice-cream in haagan-daz..(im not too sure how to spell it.. as long as u guyz undstd....hehe) since harris offered to treat me as well, i had one scoop of..strawberry ice-cream...nyeknyeknyek..thanks to himmmm =)

enjoy the pictsss..=)




syok-sendiri....

my sis and i.....
(take care sisss....)





sis n her jovial friend, harris...=)




took this when we were in the washroom...=)
camwhore is absolutely funnn!! (for gurls, especially...)




ice-cream timeeee.....*slurp*






harris...





sis.............








my myself n i....=)








sis n harris....








this pict looks like the king n his princesses.....











sis n yessica.....






today is the 2nd day of being soooo lonely.. but at least i get to hang out with ee teng in the afternoon for few hourss... still, i can feel the loneliness once i got home...=S
pleaseee.. can anyone comes to visit me?or bring me out 24/7??
i tend to be emo once im lonely..goshhh....

anyw, take care everyone...
i dun think anyone can view my blog.. since my blog is stg wrong..still waiting for aussie sis to help me.. i wonder when only shez free to get my blog donee.. =_=
bear with it...........=S

0 comments: