CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

:)


check out "melbourne zoo" album in muh facebook!! =) im soo soo soo lazy to upload the picts here.. so yup! do check out my fb alright!! there were 100++ photos altogether.. i've taken a few days to get it done.. lols..

so so so so, i haven been bloggin ever since my mum left.. so i guess its time to revive !!!.. to be honest, i was very-the-emo on that particular day.. the scene where my mum gave me a big big hug!! seeing her, walking towards the cab. OMG.. i just couldnt stop tearing.. to be honest, i really miss her alot alot alot alot!!!!

oh well, is not like my mum will fly back if i cont sobbing right.. so i guess its time for me to grow up.. hahahaa.. luckily my sis is still wit me.. so it wasnt that baddd.. :D thanks sis for the big big hug as well... :) so yeap! after the few hectic days that i've gone thru, life has been much much better already... =) i totally have no time to be sadd.. LOL. imagine how stress i am.. 3rd week has already killed me.. or more like half dead.. hahaha. i know i should not complain so much as there are loads more to come..=S

so i guess this post is gonna be a boring + no picts post.. the previous post has taken me daysssssssssssssssssss!! i hafta chill abit first b4 i start the uploading task again.. lols..
let me talk bout melb.. days when im independent.. hehehe actually i was kinda proud when i first took the train alone *ahem* (i know its ntg to u guys, but its stg to me) to city, to meet up with zink zink! hehehee.. was pretty scared that i took the wrong train, but luckily god was there to bless me, protect me :) so i successfully reached melb central.. hehehehehe.. "there's always the first timeeee!!!" as u guys know, back home in msia, its either my mum or my friends who do the driving job..lols.. thank you mummy and friends of course! now i've grown up to be a big gurl dy.. anyw, australia's public transport is not as bad as msia's onee.. hahaha so its not that dangerous to take public transport alone here.. hehehehehee.. so like i said, once there's a first time, there'll always be the 2nd 3rd 4th ......time.. and the list goes on.. after all, im taking the shuttle bus everyday without friends temaning.. ?so?hahaha, life still goes on right?lols. im kinda used to it already.. so yeahh.. sometimes, being alone isnt that badd.. provided the "emo feel" doesnt disturb me.. well, b4 i start this, no offence to all my friendss... =) im just generally saying this.. lols.. sometimes, ppl may not be there for u like all the timee.. so the only thing u can do is.. DIY! do it urself!!!! :) been thru this for quite some time dy.. so i guess.. doing aloneee is fun though?right?zink?lolsss.. learn from mistake kan?hahahhaaah zink will rescue me if anything happens.. HAHAHAHAHA...
it really takes time for me to be familiar with the bus stops, train and tram stations cause im still in a blur condition when it comes to all these.. -_____________- but certain places,like city or chadstone, im still fine with it.. hehehehe..

shit, i've been crapping soo much already.. guess its time to stop.. just an update for my family to see.. hehehe..

miss my family and friendsss loadssss...!!!
daddy mummy big bro and 2nd bro! just to let u all know that im doing fine here.. sis has been doing a great "job" here.. hahaha taking care of me and all.. so no worriess yaaaa???

friendsss!! j-11!! i misss u guys so so so much!!! hope u guys are gathering happily most of the time.. :) dun forget to update me with the outings and all okieeee???!! take care!!


xoxo.

0 comments: