CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Reminiscing Memoirss.....

First of all, the photos i uploaded have nothing to do with the title.. i have no idea why i used that as the title of this post.. prolly i have too much memories in my mind now.... =S shud i state it as sweet or black memoriess??

oh well, i have doubt thoughts ever since "they" started on with their relationship...but.. as time passes, i kinda noticed stg, which i dun feel like to revealing here...but i guess some of my friends know wad im referring to...Hmmm.. so is that a bad or a good news to me??err..obviously it is a bad newss....
anyw, i've been holding this post for quite some time already.. time to post it up..
and well, as time passes, i feel so different already... thus, im not going to elaborate much bout the past.. =S oh honestly speaking, i felt soooo disappointed for the past few days.. maybe because i was recalling the past, something which i think it is so not worth recalling.. LOls.. okay i know it is soo contradicting.. hmmm.. i duno wads wrong wit me lately.. being soo emo... =S
perhaps that stupid "thingy" affected me too badly... or maybe because im too stupid too hold on everything.. =S slap me on my face pls.. LOls.. hahahahaa

hahahahahaa but im proud to announce that im completely fine now...
seriously, thanks alot to my beloved friendss.. u know hu u are right.. no need for me to mention.. hehehehee.. owhh without u guys, i'll prob faint..faint faint.. LOls.. u guys rock! rock my life! thanks for the motivation and all.. =)

okay since im soo bz lately, i'll juz let the picts do the talking..




























































































































0 comments: