CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

NEW SKIN!!!! YEAHHH!!!

hmmmm...at least im pretty satisfied now....=) new skin!!! hopefully there isnt any complain anymore...(pray) lolss.. anyw i dun have to worry bout that rightt??as long as i love it.. =) hehe..
for now, the most important thing is to thank my sis, the designer who has helped me to settled up everything....changing everything isnt easy.. i know that.. anyw, still credits shud be given to her.. =) shez also a blogger queen i guess.. hahaha..have to wad right, im a newbie =)
THANK YOU SIS!!! WELL DONE!!!
heheh.. see?at least i thank u in muh blog.. kinda touched right??hahahaha well juz joking.. anyw im glad to have a big sis like her.. to help me in all these thingy...lets see wad will happen to me after february?i gotta manage everything myself???!!!!???(if im stayin here ) everyone knows how dependent i am.. hmmm how how how???arghh i dun dare to think bout it.. i guess my bro wil neva b so helpful..lolss...still, when the day comes, i have to......if not how am i going to oversea??can i cope??ohh this is a big prob...mum is worried bout this.. haihzz.. n i guess this is related to my small size body againnnn....too skinny...scared underweight.. =)
hey im trying really hard to grow fat rightt noww!! it juz failed.. i wonder why other ppl can gain weight so easily??!!!for me?it takes like...?10 yrs..??=(sobbsss...
my mission is to grow fat!!! n i hope i can do it!! GROW FATTTT!!!!
picts of me n my sis.. =)
we dun look alike.. =) n i have to admit that my sis has the potential to b a model..=) yup cause she loves to dress up nicely =)
enjoy the photosss!!!

wu chun n danson tang.. =)


mirror mirror......


=)










another pict of my sis.... =) yup thats my darling storm boiii









sistahood






we love wu chun!!!





boxinnggg?












yeahhh thumbsss uppp!!



0 comments: